Family Cycle Zone
The perfect spot to practise on two wheels
Saturday 1 May – Sunday 26 September 2021
Situated adjacent to the Bolton Abbey Car Park, this space offers a safe area for children to learn and practice their cycling skills. With roads cut through the grass and road signs to mark the way, children can enjoy endless fun manoeuvring the roundabout and junctions!
The perfect spot for your little one to find their balance.
We ask that all visitors follow the current government guidelines and adhere to all signage that we have in place on the Estate. This includes following our one way system on the footpaths and social distancing at all times.
We ask that you avoid touching or climbing on the apparatus.
- This activity is included in the Estate admission fee.
- This is a family activity, there’s no minimum age to participate. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Nearest car park is the Bolton Abbey Car Park.
- The car parks are open from 9am to 7:00pm. Last admission is at 5:30pm.
- The cycle zone is open from 9am to 5.30pm
- Refreshments and lavatories are located at the top of the Bolton Abbey Car Park.
- Families are welcome to picnic in the Family Cycle Zone. Barbecues are not permitted.
- The Family Cycle Zone may occasionally be closed on busy days or during pre-booked caravan rallies.