Saturday, 7th October from 10am to midday
Strid Wood is home to an array of magical and wonderfully named fungi. Join local enthusiast Andy Woodhall for a guided walk through Strid Wood and discover which fabulous fungi are flourishing this year.
Autumn is the best time to see and learn about fungi and to identify the many different types growing in the woodland. Please note this is an informative walk and investigation into local fungi, rather than a hunt for edible mushrooms to pick and take home.
Numbers for this event are very limited so please book your place using the link below.
We look forward to welcoming you…
- The Fungal Foray will take place on Saturday, 7th October.
- The introduction will start outside the Cavendish Shop at 10am.
- The cost is £12.00 per person.
- Please park in Riverside car park.
- Parking is free of charge on the day of the event. A complimentary car park ticket is included with each booking.
- The car park will be open from 9am.
- All levels of interest and experience are very welcome.
- Children are welcome.
- Sturdy boots and water proof clothing are highly recommended.
- Dogs are welcome on a lead.