Christmas Photo Competition 2023
WIN a 2023 season ticket and a family lunch at The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa.
All you need to do is share a photo of your visit, tag @BoltonAbbey and use #BoltonAbbeyChristmas
The winner will be notified via a social media post and direct message from the official Bolton Abbey channel no later than 16th January 2023.
To participate in the Bolton Abbey Christmas Photo Competition 2023 entrants are required to upload your image of visit to social media, tag Bolton Abbey with the relevant social handle, Like/follow the page
Social handles –
- Facebook – @boltonabbey
- Instagram – @boltonabbeyestate
- Twitter - @bolton_abbey
- All entries must have been photographed on the Bolton Abbey Estate.
- Entries photographs must be clear.
- The prize consists of a season ticket for Bolton Abbey in 2023 (valid for 12 months), plus lunch for two adults and two children (dining from the children’s menu) in The Brasserie at The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa.
- The prize winner will be selected by a judging panel.
- All images that are entered give permission for the marketing team for promotional purposes. If you would not like for your images to be used then please contact email@example.com
- Prizes are not transferable and subject to availability. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- The competition will close at midnight on Tuesday 3rd January 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be notified via a social media post and direct message from the official Bolton Abbey channel no later than 16th January 2023. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter is CHATSWORTH SETTLEMENT TRUSTEES whose registered office is at Estate Office, Edensor, Bakewell, England, DE45 1PJ.
- Images submitted will be used on our social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and email campaigns. If you would not like your image to be featured contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- You may enter multiple images for additional chances to win.
- If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Bolton Abbey.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.