Bolton Abbey, Riverside, Strid and Barden Field car parks, the Village and Cavendish Shop, all cafes and tea rooms are open.
To help ensure the health and wellbeing of all our visitors, colleagues and the local community, all visitors must adhere to current government guidelines
Here at Bolton Abbey we have implemented a number of safety measures across the estate and ask that all visitors follow this guidance. These include:
- A capped number of cars are allowed in each car parks.
- Requiring all visitors, to wear face coverings in our shops and in other enclosed spaces such as the Priory Church West Tower. Anyone without a face covering will not be allowed into these areas, other than those who are exempt.
- Temporarily removing some printed information.
- Increasing the frequency and breadth of cleaning routines.
- Adding acrylic screens at our payment points and asking all visitors to use contactless/card payments to avoid the handling of cash.
To avoid disappointment pre-booked admission is advisable from 18th December to 3rd January inclusive. Subject to availability tickets will be available on arrival at the car park kiosk and sold on a first come first served basis.