Welly Walk 2020
Woodland adventure trail
Prepare for lots of fun and mud! Our woodland adventure trail leads you from the stepping stones to the Cavendish Pavilion (but you can start at either end).
Let your little ones worm their way through tunnels, scramble up nets, navigate the pole-to-pole and try their hardest to keep their balance on the caterpillar! With many more obstacles in-between – it’s fun from start to finish!
This is a challenging adventure and some obstacles are not suitable for all age groups. Children must be supervised at all times.
- This is a free activity. The usual Estate admission fee applies.
- Visitors are welcome to park in the Village and Riverside car parks to access the Welly Walk.
- Please check our opening times for access to the Welly Walk.
- This is a family event, there's no minimum age to participate. Children must be supervised at all times
- This path is steep in sections with unguarded steep drops. It is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
- Dogs are welcome, however we do ask that you remember not all children like dogs, so please keep them on a lead.
- Please wear appropriate footwear, especially when it has been wet - it's not called the Welly Walk for no reason! A spare set of clothing is recommended!