Woodland adventure trail
Saturday 25 May – Sunday 3 November 2019
With a couple of exciting new surprises coming this year, come and join us for our most loved trail!
Prepare for lots of fun and mud! Our woodland adventure trail leads you from the stepping stones to the Cavendish Pavilion (but you can start at either end).
Your little ones can look forward to navigating an igloo shaped climbing wall, tunnels, scramble nets, balance beams, wobbly stirrups, the maze and many more obstacles – it really is great fun!
This is a challenging adventure and some obstacles are not suitable for all age groups. Children must be supervised at all times.
- This is a free activity. The usual Estate admission fee applies.
- Visitors are welcome to park in the Village and Riverside car parks to access the Welly Walk.
- Please check our opening times for access to the Welly Walk.
- This is a family event, there's no minimum age to participate. Children must be supervised at all times
- This path is steep in sections with unguarded steep drops. It is not suitable for wheelchairs or pushchairs.
- Dogs are welcome, however we do ask that you remember not all children like dogs, so please keep them on a lead.
- Please wear appropriate footwear, especially when it has been wet - it's not called the Welly Walk for no reason! A spare set of clothing is recommended!