Can you unravel the Witch's spell?
19 October - 3 November 2019
Two spooktacular weeks of fun!
Enter at your own risk through the giant spooky gates at the start of Strid Wood. Follow our trail of over-sized pumpkins through Strid Wood and discover the mystery doors hidden among the trees. Behind each door is a clue to help unravel the witch's magical spell. With a fun surprise awaiting you at The Strid, it will be worth the journey to get there!
- This is a free event. The estate’s usual admission fee applies.
- Park in Riverside car park near the Cavendish Pavilion.
- The pumpkin Trail is open from 10am to 4pm.
- The car park is open from 9am to 6pm (last admission 4pm).
- Collect your trail form on arrival from Riverside car park kiosk.
- Hand your trail form in at the Cavendish shop to enter the competition to win a Bolton Abbey Season Ticket valid for 12 months.
- This is a family event, suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs. Dogs are welcome on a lead.
- The route follows the Green trail from the Cavendish shop to the Strid and returns on the same path. Wrap up warm. Sturdy boots are advisable.