Open Air Cinema at Bolton Abbey
Enjoy two classic films against the stunning backdrop of the Priory
Open air cinema returns to Bolton Abbey this summer!
23 & 24 August 2022
Luna Cinema will be bringing two fantastic films to the Estate with their giant screen set against the stunning backdrop of the Priory ruins.
After two years without access to new films, this year we are pleased to be offering you two of the latest blockbusters…..
Here’s what’s on offer this autumn…
Tuesday 23rd August: James Bond – No Time to Die
Wednesday 24th August: West Side Story (2021)
Tickets are limited and must be booked in advance.
Food and drink will be available to purchase on site or you are welcome to bring a picnic.
Doors open: 7.00pm
Film starts: 8:30pm
Adult – £17.50 (early bird rate £16.00 18th March – 1st April)
Child – Child (3-15 yrs) – £11.50 (early bird rate £11.00 18th March – 1st April)
- This is a ticketed event – access will not be granted to those without tickets
- Please park in Bolton Abbey Car Park at Bolton Abbey
- Free parking on production of your ticket (after gates open at 7pm)
- Refreshments and lavatories will be available on site
- Only assistance dogs are allowed within the arena