Father Christmas Booking 2020
It's the most wonderful time of the year
Father Christmas returns to Bolton Abbey this winter.
November 28 and 29 | December 5 & 6 | December 12 & 13 | December 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
It is with great pleasure that we are able to announce that Father Christmas is returning to Bolton Abbey this year. As you would expect the event is going to be a little different from last year.
Father Christmas will be tucked away in his festive village nestled near the entrance to Strid Wood. His sparkling Christmas village will come alive with crackling open fires, twinkling Christmas trees and Christmas carols softly drifting through the air. With the help of his elves, our young visitors will have the opportunity to meet the Great Man himself and receive a special Christmas treat. For your safety Father Christmas will not invite you into his cabin but instead meet families outside. The experience will last approximately 20 minutes from beginning to end.
The event will take place opposite the Cavendish Pavilion, numbers will be limited and we ask that everybody adheres to government guidelines by arriving at their booked time and not attending in groups of more than 6 people.
Please be reassured that the site will be disinfected daily and touch points will be disinfected after each family. Numbers will be limited with only one family able to enter the Christmas village at any one time.
The Christmas Village experience is exclusive to ticket holders.
Pre-book your tickets early to guarantee a memorable visit and avoid disappointment.
Make your afternoon extra special and book Christmas dinner at the Cavendish Pavilion! You can add this on at the end of the booking process.
Child - £12.50 (all children visiting Father Christmas must have tickets – including babies).
Estate admission must be booked in addition to Father Christmas and we welcome all to spend the day on the Estate before/after their Father Christmas visit.
TICKETS SOLD OUT
Christmas Supper at the Cavendish Pavilion - 5pm every Saturday and Sunday from 28 November-20 December
Make your afternoon extra special and book Christmas supper at the Cavendish Pavilion! Book below to reserve your table
Traditional Roast Turkey with all the trimmings
Served with Yorkshire pudding, pigs in blankets, stuffing, roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts bake, honey-glazed carrots & parsnips
Sticky Toffee Pudding
Served with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
£9.95 per child, £14.95 per adult
- Event runs from 9.00am – 5.00pm (last event timeslot 4.45pm).
- Please book Riverside car park.
- Show your Estate admission e-ticket to gain entry to Bolton Abbey.
- We advise warm clothes as Father Christmas is located outdoors – please come prepared with umbrellas as there will be no shelter.
- The experience is located opposite the Cavendish Pavilion – please make sure to arrive at your booked timeslot.
- Event not suitable for dogs.
- Hot and cold refreshments will be available to purchase from the Cavendish Pavilion takeaway hatches. Christmas Dinner will also be available on weekends and can be booked using the link above.
- After dusk, extra lighting will be in place in the vicinity, but torches are advisable. Please take extra care during this event.
- Bolton Abbey does not accept responsibility for the loss of tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please note the ticket to visit Father Christmas is an electronic email ticket. It must be printed or brought on a smartphone and shown on arrival at Bolton Abbey.