Family Cycle Zone 2020
The perfect spot to practise on two wheels
Saturday 2 May - Sunday 27 September 2020
Join us this year to experience our family cycle zone.
Situated adjacent to the Village car park, this space offers a safe area for children to learn and practise their cycling skills. With roads cut through the grass and road signs to mark the way, children can enjoy endless fun manoeuvring the roundabout and junctions, cycling over the level crossing and choosing whether to head towards Harrogate or Clitheroe (Lancashire)!
The perfect spot for your little one to find their balance.
- This is a free activity. The usual Estate admission fee applies.
- This is a family event, there's no minimum age to participate. Children must be supervised at all times
- Nearest car park is the Village car park.
- The car parks are open from 9am to 7:00pm. Last admission is at 5:30pm.
- The cycle zone is open from 9am to 5.30pm
- Refreshments and lavatories are located at the top of the Village car park.
- Families are welcome to picnic in the Family Cycle Zone. Barbecues are not permitted.
- The Family Cycle Zone may occasionally be closed on busy days or during pre-booked caravan rallies.