Easter Trail 2019
Can you crack the code to ‘Earn your Ears’
Saturday 6 April - Sunday 28 April 2019
Hop through Strid Wood and keep your eyes peeled for our larger than life bunnies hiding in the trees. They shouldn’t be too hard to find with their brightly coloured coats on!
The Easter Bunny will be in situ over the Easter weekend 19 April – 22 April.
The Easter Trail will run every day from Saturday 6 April – Sunday 28 April.
Collect your free trail form from the Riverside Car Park kiosk on arrival.
Once you have completed the trail, hand your trail form into the Cavendish Shop (or to the Easter Bunny over Easter weekend) to be entered into our free prize draw to win a Bolton Abbey Season Ticket.
Look out for our new addition in the sandpit too!
Most importantly, have an egg-cellent time!
- This is a free event.
- The trail will run from 10am-4pm.
- The estate’s usual admission will apply.
- Park in Riverside car park near the Cavendish Pavilion.
- The car park is open from 9am to 7pm. Last admission is at 5:30pm.
- This is a family event and is suitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- Dogs are welcome, however we do ask that you remember not all children like dogs, so please keep them on a lead.
- The route follows the green trail from the Cavendish shop to Strid and return.
- Sturdy boots or wellingtons are advisable.